Monday, May 4, 2009

English translation for Japanese Twitter Neco?

There's this Japanese site that lets you raise a digital cat ("neco" in Japanese) on Twitter.com





I've started one and tried to understand the instructions (using Altavista's translation) in raising one, but the relationship (assessed by a point system) between my cat and I has decreased. Obviously, I don't really understand the Japanese instructions...





Would someone be so kind as to translate the following page for me, or the essential things I need to know in raising my Twitter Neco?


http://neco.tter.jp/necos/help





Here is an example of a neco: http://neco.tter.jp/necos/show/341





I know that typing @nameofneco qiip or umumu or xdxbx feeds the neco, and that @nameofneco -E -E cleans the neco's poo poo (indicated by =^..^= %26lt; プリ Ω). Am I right? How often do I need to feed my neco? How does my neco express his hunger? And, when do I need to talk to my neco, and how?





Thank you!

English translation for Japanese Twitter Neco?
If you have any more questions, please feel free to message me.





1. My cat is always sleeping


- Cats are often sleeping. Use "@(name)" to see if you can talk to your cat. If you know the cat is sleeping, it's best not to constantly pester him.


Furthermore, many cats sleep from 1 AM to about 7 AM.





2. My neco's stomach has shrunk


- My neco's stomach has shrunk and bothers me for food. Nowadays you can give your neco up to three types of food.


qiiip (Keep)*


umumu (Umumu)*


xdxbx (Unknown reading)*


If it says your neco's stomach is empty, please feed him.





Neco: =^..^=%26lt; I'm hungry


You: @(name) qiiip





There's also xdxbx which you can use to feed your neco and it's also okay to use other words for it.


The software--MovaTwitter--attaches things automatically so there will be no problem.





Every food you give to your neco influences it differently.


From now on keep a look out for your neco's favorite meal.


Also, the more you continue to ignore your neco wanting food the worse his health will get. The degress of how favorably you are seen by your neco will decrease and will effect you.





3. Talking with your neco


- Talk to your neco during your leisure time.


It won't always respond, but if you ignore it your neco will begin to hate you.





4. Your neco does "nco".


- After your neco has eaten, it does "nco" (excretes).


Because necos like to be clean, do not neglect cleaning up.


When your neco does "nco", please sweep it up!


neco: =^..^= %26lt; Puri Ω


You: @(name) -E -E





It's okay to use -E -E too for this function.





*It just shows here how to say the word.
Reply:There's no c in Japanese: correct romaji is "neko".


Neko = cat.

family dentists

No comments:

Post a Comment