Monday, May 4, 2009

Using twitter to direct traffic to my myspace?

I want to direct more traffic to my myspace and I was thinking of using twitter.com by just posting my link up a few times a day. Would this work?

Using twitter to direct traffic to my myspace?
Another really good site that I like is trafficswarm. What you do is upload the url of your blog and then it starts getting traffic instantly. Free sign up too so if you don't like it you're not losing anything.
Reply:Hey There,





Checkout www.twitterfeed.com - you can feed your blog to that and it will automatically update Twitter. Just have self-referencing Links in your blog and you should be able to direct some traffic back to myspace from Twitter by using your Myspace blog RSS feed.





It sounds more complicated than it is. Check out the site and just follow the 3 or 4 steps. I set it up and it works like clockwork :)





Hope that helps :)





, Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment